The NEUROTWIN grant program announces a competition for students and young scientists from Bogomolets Institute of Physiology for grants to participate in the ХІІ Forum on Neuroscience FENS 2020, to be held in
Glasgow, Scotland, on July 11-15, 2020.
To receive support you need to:
- Submit an application for a FENS grant. Very simple requirements to the
applicants are presented here:https://www.fens.org/Meetings/Meetings-Grants--Stipends/Travel-grants-for-the-FENS-Forum/
- Register for the FENS Forum 2020. You can find the respective information via
; when registering, indicate ‘bank
transfer’ as the payment method. You will receive an invoice that you will pay
only if you receive FENS or NEUROTWIN grants.
- In case of refusal to provide a travel grant directly from FENS, you submit a
letter of refusal of the Organizing Committee and the text of your abstract in
electronic form to the Council of Young Scientists of the Institute of Physiology(Contact person - Bizhan Sharopov:firstname.lastname@example.org
). If the Council of Young Scientists gets more than 3-4 applications that can be funded, priority will be given to applicants, who have articles referenced in PubMed and have a higher cumulative impact factor. In case of equal applicants’ results, decision on the winners will be made by the Council of Young Scientists.
The grant will be funded as a business trip to the FENS Forum, paid by the
Institute's accounting department. Funding for one grant is up to €750. Important dates
- Submission of application for a FENS grant: February 18, 2020
- Submission of letter of support from the head of your lab/head of your
department: February 20, 2020
- Submission of application to the Council of Young Scientists: end of March
(one week after receiving the letter of refusal from FENS);
- Decision on financing: the first week of April 2020.